Thursday, October 14, 2010

I'm Going APE!

Amazingly, it's already time for this years Alternative Press Expo which, as always, takes place at the Concourse Center in San Francisco, conveniently only a few short blocks from the old homestead. I will be there both days, primarily at the Cartoon Art Museum booth (#239) although on Sunday at 1PM I will be teaching a short workshop on "Developing A Comic Strip".  There's a whole bunch of fun events as well as actual famous guest cartoonists including personal heroes Lynda Barry, Dan Clowes and Tony Millionaire.  I may have to take a spare pair of trousers.  It's alway a wonderful event and it's so big tis year they had to move it to the bigger hall.  Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Republic of Replicants said...

I enjoyed your workshop. However, I think they should have gave you two hours for it.

J. Lemon said...

Thanks Republic. Yes, it was a bit rush although originally it was only supposed to be 20 minutes. Glad you enjoyed it.