Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Cubist Libre

This strip ran back in July 2008.  I rarely look back at my old strips since the the crude artwork often makes me cringe but I actually got a smile out of this one. However, these days I would never make the mistake of perspective that I did on the armchair and the basin in the bathroom.  It's hard to believe I spent four years at art school. Also the door is missing a frame for some reason.  I think the saving grace is the Dali duck  painting in the background.

1 comment:

Livebloggers said...

If I had the talent you have, I would be happy.  Your article has inspired me to become a better writer.  Thank you so much. The skin on your elbow a word use for freaking someone out by making them think your talking about something else when you say weenus. Define Dictionary Meaning is an easy to use platform where anyone can create and share short informal definition of any word. Best thing is, its free and you can even contribute without creating an account.